Few areas of neuroscience are ready to boast of an understanding that spans from molecules to minds memory is ready and squire and kandel two of the . This episode of the brain science podcast is a discussion of memory based on the book memory from mind to molecules 2000 by larry r squire and eric r kandel . This compact book draws a circle around the small kernelof facts neuroscientists have accumulated about memory the book iscurrent to within the last . Memory has 70 ratings and 8 reviews a said review memory from mind to molecules by squire latry r and kandel eric r behold another great book . What is memory and where in the brain is it stored how is memory storage accomplished two scientists responsible for some of the fundamental research in the field
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.