This publication provides the meaning and definition of the term plant growth regulator addresses patterns of use for plant growth regulators and provides a . Plants make plant growth regulators often called phytohormones to regulate growth development and responses to stimuli each of these small organic . Plant growth regulators pgr s are molecules that influence the development of plants and are generally active at very low concentrations there are natural . Plant growth regulators are the chemical substances that function by regulating the growth and development of plantsthey are also called as plant hormones
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.